Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hubby got a day off yesterday, for working over the weekend. After lunch, we went to this used book store to trade in some books that I was done with. I got a bunch of trade credits and started to wonder the store to see what I could get.

I headed over to the Craft Section, not expecting to find anything - cause most of the time, the books are kinda old n outdated (at least it seems so to me.) Lo and behold, I saw these 2 books!

I grabbed them immediately cause I have been wanting to get them. Since they were used (but they seem practically new), each was priced at $10. Gosh, I almost got them for full price the week before! Anyway, I got them and I am loving them so far. (^_^) I also bought 2 old copies of Digital Scrapbooking Magazines and 1 Creating Keepsakes Magazine.

I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment