Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Place for Words

I suppose the very first thing before one starts to create, is to get organized.

But before I get totally overwhelmed by the daunting task of organization, I thought that I should stick to just one thing a day. This would mean one blog entry a day!

So here is my organization mission for the day.

A place for all the words that I need for my paper craft - quotes n the likes.

Here's my project in various stages of completion.

I started with a blank file, which I had bought from Costco.

I used 2 - 12" x 12" patterned paper that I bought on clearance, which I deeply regret cause they were not pretty and I'd probably never use them on my scrapbook pages.

Then I printed the descriptions on the computer.

The papers were cut to size and everything is assembled in a simple layout.

Words I collected were then filed according to the labelled dividers.

This task took me 1 hour - from start to finish.

I am happy with the results, yay, small victory for the day!

2 comments:

  1. A very good start on your blog. I like the idea of organizing the Words that you will be using on various projects. I have a lot of poems, verses etc. but have not put them in book form. Thanks for the great idea! Enjoy your blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda,

    Thank you for your comment. It is very encouraging.

    Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete